What's inside TruBifidoPRO™?
5 Bifidobacterium strains, 3 clinically studied, 2 synergistic with studied strains:
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 35 billion CFU (Strain BL-04)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 4 billion CFU (Strain Bi-07)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 4 billion CFU (Strain HN019)
- Bifidobacterium breve – 4 billion CFU (Strain BB-03)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – 3 billion CFU (Strain BB-06)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – A food-grade, plant cellulose used to standardize the probiotic strength.
- Sodium Alginate – Provides protection from stomach acid and is a probiotic-preferred source of prebiotic fiber (Protected by 2 US Patents).
- HPMC (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) – A derivative of plant cellulose which comprises the capsule shell.
- Tri-Sodium Phosphate – Food grade buffer that assures proper pH control.
- Magnesium Stearate – It is used to fill the capsules and ensures a uniform mixture of all ingredients. A pharmaceutical grade, vegetable source is used in Theralac. Magnesium Stearate has been safely used in capsules and tablets for over 75 years.
- Silicon Dioxide – Reduces moisture and improves shelf life. Silicon dioxide, or silica for short, is a micronutrient in human nutrition; a food grade source is used in Theralac.
- Ascorbic Acid – Antioxidant.
- LactoStim® (Sunflower Lecithin and Oleic Acid) – Our patented prebiotic. LactoStim stimulates probiotic growth by providing a food source to the probiotics as soon as they arrive in your digestive tract. Only food grade Lecithin and Oleic Acid are used in Theralac (Protected by 5 US Patents).
- Calcium Silicate – Anti-caking agent.
TruBifidoPRO™ contains no: milk, eggs, gluten, wheat, soy, casein, nuts, seafood, or beef products.