What's inside TheralacPRO™?
6 Compatible and Clinically Studied Probiotic Strains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – 12 billion CFU (Strain LA-14)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – 10 billion CFU (Strain LA-1)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 15 billion CFU (Strain BL-04)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 7 billion CFU (Strain Bi-07)
- Lactobacillus paracasei – 3 billion CFU (Strain LPC-37)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – 3 billion CFU (Strain HN001)
- Sodium Alginate – Provides protection from stomach acid and is a probiotic-preferred source of prebiotic fiber (Protected by 2 US Patents).
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – A food-grade, plant cellulose used to standardize the probiotic strength.
- HPMC (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) – A derivative of plant cellulose which comprises the capsule shell.
- Tri-Sodium Phosphate – Food grade buffer that assures proper pH control.
- Magnesium Stearate – It is used to fill the capsules and ensures a uniform mixture of all ingredients. A pharmaceutical grade, vegetable source is used in Theralac. Magnesium Stearate has been safely used in capsules and tablets for over 75 years.
- Silicon Dioxide – Reduces moisture and improves shelf life. Silicon dioxide, or silica for short, is a micronutrient in human nutrition; a food grade source is used in Theralac.
- LactoStim® (Sunflower Lecithin and Oleic Acid) – Our patented prebiotic. LactoStim stimulates probiotic growth by providing a food source to the probiotics as soon as they arrive in your digestive tract. Only food grade Lecithin and Oleic Acid are used in Theralac (Protected by 5 US Patents).
- Ascorbic Acid – Antioxidant.
- Calcium Silicate – Anti-caking agent.
TheralacPRO™ contains no: milk, eggs, gluten, wheat, soy, casein, nuts, seafood, or beef products.
 US Patents #7,122,370; 7,229,818
 US Patents #8,105,577; 8,105,576; 8,491,919; 8,449,878; 8,444,967