The best probiotics are:
- Guaranteed through expiration. Probiotics such as Theralac and TruFlora are guaranteed through their expiration date. Many other Probiotic companies print the CFU available at the time of manufacture which means they can arrive at the store dead. Remember ALL PROBIOTICS NEED TO "ARRIVE ALIVE"!
- Kept refrigerated and packaged in AMBER GLASS bottles. Probiotics are living microorganisms, and all microorganisms are perishable. Harmful moisture and oxygen can leak through plastic bottles causing the death of Probiotic Microorganisms. Theralac and TruFlora are not only packaged in amber glass bottles, but our Totally Inert Packaging or T.I.P.™ also prevents moisture and oxygen absorption even if it gets by the glass amber bottle. An additional packaging step: A "Nitrogen Flush" guarantees that all oxygen is removed from the bottle prior to packaging FURTHER ASSURING absolute purity and product stability.
- Formulated at a minimum of 10 billion CFU (colony forming units) per dose. A more effective dose is 20-40 billion CFU. But more important than sheer numbers is DELIVERY! It MUST have an acid proof delivery system.
- Acid-Proof Delivery System! Theralac and TruFlor both use a patented Acid Proof Delivery System to get over 95% of their probiotic contents deep into the intestinal tract! This means they are formulated to DELIVER their CFU through the acidic stomach so they ARRIVE ALIVE in the intestinal tract.
- Formulated with Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium strains. The CFU of each strain must be guaranteed separately. Three to five strains are enough, too many can create negative competition. Theralac contains 3 strains of Lactobacillus and 2 strains of Bifidobacteria.
- Report quality control testing (strength in CFU, activity and purity) online by lot number. Many probiotics do not contain what they say on the label! Both Theralac and TruFlora provide independent 3rd party lab results online, by lot number that provide proof of our guarantees. To see this for yourself, click this link for the lab results for THERALAC and this one for TRUFLORA.
- Properly stimulated once they reach the intestinal tract. A patented prebiotic called LACTOSTIM - found in Theralac and TruFlora does this best, by re-hydrating the freeze-dried probiotic cells and also providing key nutrition.
- Of human origin, not soil based. The problem with soil based organisms is that they are not naturally found in the human body and not as compatible. Also, it is harder to remove impurities and unwanted species of bacteria from soil based organisms. This can be a potential health issue for persons with "Leaky Gut" since these non-native organisms can go systemic. Theralac and TruFlora are both of human origin and can be rotated for optimum probiotic benefit.
- Effective and economical to use. You should feel them working to restore regularity in 2-7 days or less. Also, we want you to take the lowest dose possible to achieve optimum results. What good is a low-priced probiotic if you have to take 6 pills a day? With Theralac and TruFlora, if you take a maintenance dose of only 2 pills a week, a bottle can last you 4 FULL MONTHS!
- Guaranteed or your money back. If your probiotic company isn't offering you a 100% money back guarantee, they may be hiding something. We stand behind our Probiotics Theralac® and TruFlora™ with great confidence! If they do not work for you, we will refund your purchase price. You can read case studies on Theralac®. These are cases documented by medical professionals.
Theralac and TruFlora are two patented probiotics that conform to the above requirements. Theralac has a very successful 12 year history worldwide.